Apartment and Dorm Room Movers near Detroit
Looking to move your apartment or dorm room? No worries, all around handles most moves, big or small! Moving into or out of an an apartment doesn’t have to be difficult when you rely on the trusted apartment movers at All Around Moving & Storage. We take care of all the hard work for you so that you can focus on other important aspects of your move.
Our office and contact info:
Our office is located in: 14715 5 M Center Dr, Romulus, MI 48174
Please call ahead for availability: 734-941-2280
Check out our Google Reviews
Let Our Apartment Moving Company Do the Hard Work
Whether you’re on the first floor of an apartment building or you’re located at the top of a high-rise condo building, our apartment moving experts can help you pack, load, and transport items of all sizes. We use quality moving supplies to protect our customers’ belongings during the entire relocation process, and we always provide a complete inventory of all items to be moved so that you can have peace of mind in knowing that all details have been covered. Once we arrive at your new location, whether it be an apartment, a condo, or a home, our apartment movers will carefully unload and unpack your items and will even help you organize so that your new place starts feeling like home faster.
Moving Your Apartment or Dorm By Yourself?
You are probably wondering how to move out of your dorm by yourself, get your room mates or friends to help. We suggest gathering all the necessary equipment and supplies.
These supplies include:
- Dorm Moving Carts
- Dollies or Hand trucks
- Floor padding
- Wall Protection
- Moving Boxes
- Packing Peanuts
- Packing Tape
- Bubble Wrap
- Permanent Marker for labeling
- Pizza and Beer for your help
Our Other Residential Moving Services
- Local Movers
- Long-Distance Movers
- International Movers
- Piano Movers
- Furniture Movers
- Gun Safe Movers
Tips for a Stress-Free Apartment Move
In order to experience a stress-free apartment move, there are a number of things you can do.
- Group together all non-essential items so that they can be packed first. This will speed up the moving process and ensure that you don’t pack items that you’ll need before you move.
- Discuss your move with your apartment manager so that he or she is informed of your move-out date.
- Make sure to get back any deposits that you made upon moving in, and you should also contact your current utilities provider and your new utilities provider to make the transfer process easy.
- Make sure that you label any moving boxes or cartons that you pack clearly so that our movers will know the contents. This is especially true if you pack fragile or delicate items.
Keep in mind that we also offer convenient portable storage solutions if you need a little bit of extra space before, during, or after your move. Our apartment moving team can provide you with affordable solutions no matter how much extra space is required.
Apartment and Dorm Moving FAQ
When should you start packing to move out of dorm?
We suggest you start packing as soon as you can. Some might want to do it after finals, some might want to do it before finals.
How do I move out my college dorm?
You can either hire a moving company like All Around Moving & Storage to pack and transport your belonging or you can do it yourself!
Contact All Around Moving & Storage for fast, reliable apartment movers who care about providing the best relocation experience possible. Call 734-941-2280 for a free quote.